I am actually not amazed at the number of people who are looking for tips on how to improve eyesight naturally these days; people are just fed up with their contact lenses. As a matter of fact, people suffering from poor vision want better alternatives to seeing their oculists all the time. Forget about corrective surgeries usually carried out by doctors to correct poor eyesight; adhere to the tips in this article and achieve better vision without glasses.
Your age is not even an issue here because there is hope for everyone; including you. First, you must understand the importance of the human eye to the rest of the body, and stay away from those things that might affect it. Make sure you take good care of your eyes, and avoid unnecessary stress usually caused by watching movies late into the night, and staying in front of the computer even late into the night. Understand this, and you will be on your way to achieving your plan on how to improve eyesight naturally.
Now you can start thinking of the appropriate steps that suit your particular condition in order to get maximum results. There are quite a number of eye exercises to improve vision these days; and you may only need to find out which one is suitable for you. Apart from these exercises, there are a few other things you can do to improve your vision; and these are more affordable than resorting to corrective surgeries.
The good thing about these natural methods to improve eyesight naturally is that they can be done at home. Palming and sunbathing are clear examples of some of these natural remedies that can be carried out at home. Once tips like these ones are properly adhered to, you can start seeing things clearly, read without your contact lenses, and see things in the dark without any assistance.
Finally, once you discover the importance of vision without glasses, you will be in a better position to appreciate how effective these tips are. It is the desire of many people to cut down on cost, enjoy better vision, and possibly have fun while doing so. Remember to do all you can to attain better sight; even if you have to find more tips on how to achieve this. However, you must be patient enough until you start seeing results coming out of all your efforts; especially with the eye exercises to improve vision.
Want to improve eyesight naturally to see better without glasses or surgery?Click This Link —> See Without Glasses
Article Source: EzineArticles.com
Complete elimination of myopia (nearsightedness). TIP: Also make sure to breathe through nose and keep mouth closed. Allow your smile to be wide and show what a genuinely nice and friendly person you are. This is important for good eyesight.
Sections of video:
1. Stop wearing Glasses
2. Check Eye Movements/Blinking, Eye exercises
3. Learn importance of Psychology, Learn eyesight facts
4. How Peripheral Vision can become a strain on eyesight.
5. Importance of Flexibility, What is strong/weak eyesight?
6. Looking at History and other animals
Evidence that natural eyesight restoration WORKS:
Plus 100,000s websites
1. Do not wear glasses
2. Do not stare or strain your eyes. (Bad vision habits)
3. When viewing something turn your eyes to see it rather than tilting/turning your head.
4. Try not to intimidate other people
5. Don’t be selfish or full of self-importance. Put other peoples interests first (family/friends) Ensure your efforts are for their interest and not yours. Dont FORCE people to like your favors. Doing this would only be self-interest at work.
6. Make sure your jaw is strong and wide, smile is wide and your lips always closed. Avoid having forward head posture. Always breathe through your nose and dont be afraid of making friendly hand gestures and/or physical contact.
7.Do not try to force people to want to stare at you or force random strangers to think about you.
8. Do not force strangers to understand your lifestyle/approach. At the same time they should not be forcing you to understand them. Its worth remembering that in busy places most people around you are strangers who while appearing nice and friendly have no real intention to know you personally.
9. Do not be afraid of having a uncomplicated mind. This means avoiding an over-complicated mind or setting up a block to prevent other people from understanding you.
10. (If male) allow females to have confidence in themselves and allow for them to show that confidence in parties/special occasions. Allow females to resolve disputes via themselves.
11. Remember the saying “It takes one to know one”. If you are aware of negative, annoying traits in other people you should be cautious on speaking out. This criticism may apply to yourself also.
12. Set no limit to how relaxed you are. Avoid places, people that cause unnecessary chronic stress/worry.
13. Avoid the complainer/fed-up attitude.
14. Avoid artificial sources of EMF radiation. Wifi, bluetooth, phone masts, overhead power cables, power meters, most laptops, TV/Radio broadcast towers, cordless phones. These will either be emitting microwave energy or LF energy. Both can lead to illness or in worst cases death.
15. Social sensitivity is a strength not weakness
Another tip to remember is that the eyes are an organ. People with myopic vision are treating their eyes as a failed organ. A failed organ will mean one showing a lack of movement and function.
‘Failed organ’ means:
a) The pupils are constantly dilated and unresponsive. In strong sunlight the eyes suffer excessive exposure to light.
b) The ciliary muscles inside the eye are not function, leading to an inability to switch between near vision and far vision.
c) The retina (back wall of the eyeball) is inflexible. It will never adjust forward or backwards (which is again not the norm for normal eyes).
‘Restore your eyesight naturally YOURSELF – No Lasik, No Lasek’
©2012 D Beaumont
* Watching TV can encourage staring and the person to exert more control over their surroundings. This behavioral trait can have a negative impact on quality of eyesight. Research indicates myopic people spend more time watching tv and less time outdoors than the average person.
** Check out youtube channels ‘RestoreeyesightNow’ and ‘NaturalEyesight101′ for free videos aimed at natural eyesight restoration.
1. Smith, Earl L. (2011) Prentice Award Lecture 2010: A Case for Peripheral Optical Treatment Strategies for Myopia.
2. Mutti DO, Sinnott LT, Mitchell GL, Jones-Jordan LA, Moeschberger ML, Cotter S, Kleinstein RN, Manny RE, Twelker D, Zadnik K. (2011) Relative peripheral refractive error and the risk of onset and progression of myopia in children.
3. Li-Fang Hung, Ramkumar Ramamirtham, Juan Huang, Ying Qiao-Grider, and Earl L. Smith, III. (2008) Peripheral refraction in normal infant rhesus monkeys.
tags: fuzzy blurred healing distance presbyopia Intralase Restore your eyesight naturally yourself No Lasik Lasek prk surgery laser eye cons pros negatives dangers risks night vision peripheral myopia near sightedness shortsighted exercises improvement restoration andre russian tips advice Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis dry eye cure